A long-lasting and durable tooth replacement option is a dental bridge from Villagio Family Dental in Katy. Dental bridges are not removable like traditional dentures. The restorative prosthetic consists of several porcelain crowns that are fused together to fill in spaces left by missing teeth, or as a dental implant restoration.
How Dental Bridges are Placed
- A local anesthetic is administered, and the teeth on both sides of the gap are prepared to fit the crown.
- An impression is taken so that your dental bridge can be molded perfectly to fit your mouth.
- You will be fitted with a temporary dental bridge while you wait for the permanent prosthetic teeth to be crafted.
- At your next visit, the temporary bridge is removed, and the permanent bridge is correctly fitted and cemented in place.
Benefits of Dental Bridges in Katy, TX
- A healthy and natural looking tooth replacement solution
- The procedure can be completed in only two appointments
- More secure and reliable than a traditional removable denture: No fear of slipping or sliding out
- Improved mouth function, regain proper chewing and speaking ability
- Protect your facial structure and prevent existing teeth from shifting out of place
- Shaded to match the natural color of your teeth perfectly
If your missing teeth are bringing you down, you have options. Villagio Family Dental in Katy can help you restore the beauty and function of your smile. Call us today to see if you are a good candidate for a high-quality dental bridge.